Friday, February 04, 2011

537. SFM 7294 H

Contributed by slackersg:

This one had me ROTFL! Seriously, how did this idiot actually pass the driving test? I am beginning to think that there is something fishy going on in these driving test centres, about how they issue parking idiots like this a driving licence.

Look at how perfectly aligned the centre of the car is to the yellow parking lot line! This one deserves the Parking Idiot of the Month award - someone get me his address, I'll send him a postcard!

Taken at United Square carpark at Novena on 24 Jan 2011.

8 comments:

Luton Airport Parking said...

Post him something about his admirable parking skills.
cheap luton airport parking

DaisyParker said...

With traffic rules, they should also learn parking rules.
luton airport parking

Brooke Higgins said...

Nice sharing. valet parking luton

Unknown said...

Keep sharing such good posts and I like Manchester airport cheap parking.

Unknown said...

I love this kind of secured parking and I think there would be security cameras as well for monitoring. Great post! jfk short term parking deals

Nancy Rogers said...

Nice post. I love this blog and visit mostly. To read something new. Book cheap park and ride Luton and save extra money.

Selena Lyon said...

You explained very well. Thank you. You can also try cheap Luton airport parking and save extra money.

Jasper Milo said...

Yes, you explained very well. thank you for sharing.
gatwick parking